chillziie

Saturday, February 23, 2013

No trust No future

I've lost hope to the people who lose trust on me. I mean, i did all i can to change. And they still don't see my efforts and sacrifices. Accuse me here and there. People gets tired, I get tired too. You'll get tired too. I met Abby cause i wanna borrow her money for Ibu. We had a talk. That's why I'm home on the last train. As for Haziq, i leave you with your friends, i put my trust on you even though I've been played out before. I didn't spoil your night. Why must you spoil mine? I don't care for whatever reason you gotta tell me. I just literally give up. There's no point. Cause you didn't have any trust on me. You had TWO straight nights with your friends. And i did not disturb u at all. Why must you disturb mine?! I just got no more words to said but just to give up. And for adeq, youre mad at me cause you thought i met abby and paitau you. You just don't get it ahh. Seriously you guys just don't get it. Abby tak pernah kecewekan aku. Abby was always there when I'm always in need in ANY help. Kekadang tkya mintak, she lend her hand over. A friend that put me first before her.