chillziie

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wow , its been soo long did i post a thing in my bloggy . Hmm , well im bored now , got ntg to do , soo i shall do blogging ? (: 
Alrights, lets story out my life jyeaaa^^ well , where should i start first ? 
Ohh jyeaaa ! Yesterday was our 7Monthsary ! ^^ but i was at home while baby's outside . 
But nvm, i understand that he went out to meet his friends and since we already met the day before which is on the friday . 
Well , im good . Fine with it(: since its been a long time he didnt meet his brothers .
 Errmm , im actually kinda sad that i lost adeq again . 
Haishh , well yesterday i dreamt about him , i saw him outside and wanting to hug him cuz i was freakingly missing him soo bad . But whats sad is that, he walked off without even staring at him .
 He took a glance and walked off . 
Well , thats just a dream . I hope i wouldnt come true that bad ? :( He knows im the type of person who doesnt like to otp with friends . wanna talk ? lets meet .
 He knows that . But .. ? idk ehh . Maybe its just me .
 But i heard that he's happy now with his new ITE friends . 
Well , i hope he did . He's the only friend of all that knows me well .
 He's just like my father . Though theres times that he's sucha fcked up , but i admit , he's the best . Everything he did to me in the past , was really for my own good .
He respects me , listens to me, treat me like no one ever did, knows what i want or wanted.
Protect me, fight for me, win for me, willing to take risk for me. OMG .
someone who's willing to do anything for me.
IVE LOST SOMEONE REALLY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME
 No one ever did care for me like he did :'( 
he said , " sayang die mcm mataer , rindu die mcm bapak aku , manjekan die , die buat aku gini " that was his last words . OMG , yaa allah . Ape aku bikin ni . 
He's fine now with haziq , he accept and respect my decision , and i did this ?! YAA ALLAH , tolong laaa kembalikan AMIRUL AMAN kepade ku !!
This is the last picture we took during the 3months holiday after our N-lvls.