chillziie

Sunday, April 15, 2012

loneliness night

Day by day , night by nights im getting a lil restless. I know i shouldnt be insecure . He's working, not flirting . In the day, he's sleeping all day. I dun mind. But jyeaaa, yes i dont. But he somehow had changed. Not as sweet , as lovely as last time when we known each other . Well, idk how to say this, but im just .. idk . I just need him in my life. Not friends neither family. He was my first priority , but i wasnt his first. But its alright. I dun ask for that . I just need and want the old Muhammad NurHaziq Bin Hamdan. I miss him soosoo badly much :"( cried myself to sleep every single night. Idk what went wrong, idk whats not enough, idk what my mistakes are .My mood went down each night . deeper and deeper down . i cant help it . But now, as days changes , he made me realise that i can go through a day without his text, his call . I felt like the old me is coming back slowly, where idc about others neither mine(": heartless much huhh ? jyeaa, that was me last time. But still, i know i gotta takecare of his heart no matter what. But haziq .... hais , nvm i gotta be strong. Biar orang buat kte, jgn kte buat org(": pesaan ayah yang tak mungkin aku lupe. 
Sometimes i ever thought of killing myself, jump from a high building. LOL , but guess its not worth it . I might just live my own life with friends while he's busy .. because im always and forever here for him, loving him without change. He's gonna scold or have moodswings, i just gotta be strong. A test from God right?(": i can do this aqilah. Iloveyou(":