chillziie

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

love yourself

Hey, im currently on a rest of revising. Got soo tired and eyes are paining. 
Thought of resting for awhile. While resting, lets post a blog jyeaaa ;) 
well , after all the thoughts i had, i guess i shouldnt be the way i am last few nights past . 
I study should study at night and not to go internet . 
Well, besides then resting hours. 
I would rather post it here then i find someone to talk at night right?(:
 Dun wanna disturb atika and dun wanna disappoint hubby as well .
 He's busy working and im supposed to support him and do a great job as a faithful, loyal and sincere girlfriend ;) I really love him a lot. 
I swear i cant see him with other girls . I dun wanna have third parties.
 I freakingly HATE THIRD PARTY SOOO FREAKING MUCH.
 soo well, i hope this will maintain because i know he wont play me out. 
I have confidence in myself. And thats why too i thought i gotta change and be loyal and sincere. 
No more old aqilah used to play guys out and not freaking a single care about them, their feelings(: 
im new me , new aqilah who loves her hubby, Muhammad NurHaziq Bin Hamdan sooosooo much.
 Despite whatever had happened, i just cant hate you for long and i cant even let u go.
 Cause hey hubby, i loved you too much. I dun wanna be apart from you.
 You were the one who didnt give up and tried and stay to win my heart and you did. 
You did everything and anything to win my heart. You took a real good care of me. 
Till ayah was pleased. I was soo precious to you back then. Was soo a princess. 
Hope ur love will grow like mine to yours. Iloveyousoomuch and i love rifqah soo much too. 
I remember i cried when i first saw her. She touches my heart and she made me love her soo much.
 But whats more is that, i love myself more :P because i can see a change in me. 
You, hubby, changed me. A lot. You made me a patient, loving and more understanding lady. 
Because to be frank, i wasnt like that back then. I saw soo freaking heartless till people say i got no feelings at all. See how bad was i ? LOL , thank you soo much hubby for making me reason the REAL me . He got me a brown bag that i wanted soo much. He gave what i need and also what i need. Other people may not understand why i still stay. Well, it doesnt matter right? What matters most is that, i got my own reasons why i stayed and still loving you(":