chillziie

Friday, May 4, 2012

Im ecstatic now. and of course im released. Thought ubby was mad at me. Cause he didnt reply to me for quite soo long. Nothing in my mind actually thought you were sleeping.Yeaa, that was how blind am i. I only thought that you were mad at me and trinna cool urself down. I went to searched for ubby. I ditched my night class, ditched my sleeping hours, and even ditched my hungry stomach since morning. You told me you wanna meet me at 2.30pm. I didnt eat cause i thought i wanna have lunch with you. Instead, i save it up for ntg. Now that ubby is coming over, i hope we can go for dinner.
 I feel stupid for being over-reacted just now. But, you just dont understand whats really going in my mind. I just dont want history to repeat. Even though i promised you that history wonnt repeat, remember?
 Ubby, i hope you remember every single promises we made. Especially those first 5Promises we made. Was supposed o be 6. But hey, i dun think so anymore now right. Cause baby, didnt i swear to you that i wont go away?(": 
ubby, i didnt ask for much. I didnt ask for anything anyways. Just wanted the old us, the old you back sayangg. I really miss the old us. The love we had, those hugs and kisses we had. Those missing moments we were for each other. 
You wanted an RC car, but i just dont have enough money yet. Soo i decided to make you this. Sorry if its lame to you, But thats the temporary RC car i can give you first. Hope you like your monthsary gift hubby(':
 with lots of love, i will always love you forever and always <3